Monday, September 1, 2008

Annual Church Labor Day Party

Every year our ward gets together at this park in Keystone Heights, Fl. It's on a lake with a beach, and tons of picnic tables, and a huge wooden maze like playground. The kids always have a blast! The ward provided the meat and everyone else brought the sides and desserts. Here are a couple of pictures of the kids having fun.

Coral loved playing in the sand!

Shelbie loves being buried in the sand and being a "mermaid" (She's really into mermaids!)
Miles had a blast playing with all these boys his age. Grant brought the boogie board and everyone gave each other rides on it. Miles was definitely in his element.

2 comments:

Becky Leland said...

Stacie, I love seeing pictures of your adorable kids. Looks like y'all had lots of fun today!

See ya soon.

Tillia said...

I am so jealous of the sand, I miss the beach! I wish we could have Utah and the beach, but that's not going to happen.

Looks like you had a great time.
I love you all so much!!!!!!!