Saturday, September 13, 2008

Funny Girl!

Coral was having a very hard time falling asleep last night. I think that it was probably a combination of over tiredness, having a small cold, and the beginnings of an ear infection. Grant tried and tried to get her to sleep but was not successful. She's a little more spoiled than our other kids cause at this point we would have let the other ones cry themselves to sleep, however, since she shares a room with Shelbie and she wasn't feeling good that option didn't really work. So, Grant finally just let her down to roam the house and see if she would put herself to sleep. Well, she did just that in a very unusual and funny place - a laundry basket half full of clean clothes. Hey, whatever works! Funny funny girl!

4 comments:

Becky Leland said...

Stacie, This is sooooo precious!!! She is really smart - the clothes were soft and smelled good.

I love this little girl!

Love y'all

The Nelson Family said...

This actually looks comfy in some sort of unusual way :) so cute. I love the blue ice cream warning! That ice cream LOOKS like it would do something like that to a body. I remember that when Jane wants it.

You're so good at keeping up on the blogging! Nice work!

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhh, that is so sweet!! Ohhhh!! How priceless is that photo!! What an adorable memory :)

Tillia said...

That is crazy, what a funny little girl. It does look kinda cozy.

I love you!