Monday, September 15, 2008

I used to ride around on the bike a lot with the kids before I got to pregnant with Coral. It's been a while since we had been on a bike ride so I figured this morning was as good as any. With the thought that it doesn't matter how sweaty I get or how gross I look I took off to bike to and from playgroup at the church (I think that it's about 3 1/2 miles or so one way). Coral got to ride in the bike trailer all by herself and Shelbie wanted to ride behind me on the bike child seat. They both had a great time and Coral fell asleep on the way there and on the way back.


1 comment:

Becky Leland said...

Stacie, You are so brave! Y'all had an adventure. Shelbie and Coral are precious!

Miles was so cute on the phone today, telling me about school and the butterfly. See you soon.

I love y'all!