
We love going to this local Farmers Market on Saturday mornings, especially when the weather is as beautiful as it was yesterday morning. They always have a cute little kids stand where they give away drinks, and little prizes sometimes. Miles and Shelbie had a great time pulling around this wagon with Coral and the yummie veggies and bread. I included a picture of who else had to join us at the market in the wagon, it's YaYa and Kittie and Spot. Spot is Miles' mascot for his kindergarten class and he got to bring him home with him for the weekend and have an adventure. Next week at school he is the special person for the week and he'll get to tell about his adventure with spot and about other things about him. He is so excited!

4 comments:
Stacie, Coral gets cuter every time I see her. I can't wait to see everyone.
I love y'all
So cute!
just going to echo the "so cute" about coral... she is so adorable. What's fun is that I see so much of Grant when I look at her, but I see just as much of you... you know I feel horrible that I've only ever met one of your children... and I don't think he was walking yet at the time. We really ought to do something about that!!
Sounds like fun
Post a Comment