
The other day Coral took a really late nap and so she was up pretty late, way past when Miles and Shelbie had gone to sleep. She was so happy just playing around and walking between the family room and the playroom. At one point she was playing in the playroom all by herself just as content as can be (she was even making little noises to herself). She was playing with some of the wooden kitchen food and the cups and plastic spatula. I just sat on the couch peering over at her and happily watching my baby grow up right before my eyes. I couldn't resist how precious she was and how sweet the moment so I creeped up behind her with the camera. I got one shot before she realized that I was there and then one shot of her overjoyed face when she saw me. These moments are what life is all about!
1 comment:
Stacie, I will say what Grandpa always said - She is the cutest little girl I have ever seen named Coral. I can't wait to see her and everyone. She definitly is precious.
I love y'all!
Post a Comment