It seems that one day Coral was a baby and the next she's a sneaky little toddler walking all around the house getting into everything! She sure is our precious angel and she still makes us smile just by looking into those big blue eyes. She has such a happy disposition and has become my little side kick.PS - she has some crazy hair, but I think that it only adds to her cute personality.
3 comments:
Oh how fun!!! I love watching these kids grow! I think she looks like a little Stacie :) What priceless memories you're making each day!
Stace, Sooooo cute!!! She looks so much bigger. Can't wait to get there to hug and kiss her and Miles and Shelbie too.
I love y'all!
she is so big, and I am sorry to say the icecream has nothing to do with not listening. Hey but if it helps get you through the day blame away.
i love you and those kids!!
Post a Comment