Shelbie has been waiting and waiting for it to be her turn to go to school and her day finally arrived. She was so funny when it was time to go and kept telling me that she was tired. I am learning that Shelbie loves attention and she thinks that by claiming that she's tired or doesn't feel good that I will baby her (I think I should thank both grandma's for playing along with her baby game). I know that she had a great time at school cause she talked about her teachers, sang me songs that she learned, and went right in no trouble. However, when I picked her up they did tell me that she kept saying that she was tired. I sure that she probably said that when they were doing something that she didn't want to do, or just to get attention. The other thing that she told me in her saddest voice was, "I didn't make any friends and no one would play with me." Heaven help me, what am I going to do with that girl. I guess i'm going to have to get the book, "The boy who cried wolf" and have a big FHE on it.Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Shelbie's Day!
Shelbie has been waiting and waiting for it to be her turn to go to school and her day finally arrived. She was so funny when it was time to go and kept telling me that she was tired. I am learning that Shelbie loves attention and she thinks that by claiming that she's tired or doesn't feel good that I will baby her (I think I should thank both grandma's for playing along with her baby game). I know that she had a great time at school cause she talked about her teachers, sang me songs that she learned, and went right in no trouble. However, when I picked her up they did tell me that she kept saying that she was tired. I sure that she probably said that when they were doing something that she didn't want to do, or just to get attention. The other thing that she told me in her saddest voice was, "I didn't make any friends and no one would play with me." Heaven help me, what am I going to do with that girl. I guess i'm going to have to get the book, "The boy who cried wolf" and have a big FHE on it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Stacie,I am guilty! Shelbie is soooo cute and says the most adorable comments in the sweetest little voice - I can't help myself-she pulls my chain!
Love this little girl!!!
I am sure there will be friends tomorrow :) And I've tried the wolf book several times- hasn't worked yet :) Maybe you'll have better response :) She sure does look cute!!! What a sweetheart!
Love ya- Candy
I'm sorry she is so cute, but I do think that maybe she is a little full of herself. She looks adorable and I hope she gets to come to Aunt TT house SOON!!!!!!!
Post a Comment