Friday, September 19, 2008

Below 90

When the weather here in Florida stays below 90 degrees that makes for a great day. It has only gotten up to 85 lately and this brings much joy to my overall outlook on life! Since the weather was so nice I took all three kids in tow and we went on a bike ride and to the park. I have to give myself props cause I was pulling 130 pounds of extra weight on my bike and in the bike trailer. We had a lot of fun and the kids played so cute together at the park. We even made up an obstacle course and had a few races. Below are a few pictures of our beautiful weather morning bike ride and park trip. I hope all of your weekends are beautiful to!
This is of course the best picture I could get of all three.
Miles and Shelbie really are the best of friends and I am so thankful!
Coral was smiling with glee as she walked all around the park and played in the dirt. Notice she has on a hand me down Gator outfit, GO GATORS!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome, how fun!! The grin on Coral's face is too much :)!

Luv ya'll,
Candy

Tillia said...

Looks like fun, I'm impressed you actually pulled all your kids- that is quite the load.
I miss you all!!!

Becky Leland said...

Stacie, I'm really glad the weather is cooling down some before Daddy and I come. I am amazed how you pull so much weight - your legs must be strong.

Miles, Shelbie and Coral are so stinkin cute!

I love y'all!

The Nelson Family said...

Nice work on the bike rides! I'm looking forward to going on some with you when I get back home. I miss it there already.

I loved the little post about Coral growing up. I love those moments when they seem to grow right before your eyes. She's a doll.