Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Rainbow Cream!

Why is it that kids love the ice cream that is the brightest and the messiest? Well, I guess I know the answer to that it's cause it's the brightest and the messiest and I would have to add that they have the coolest names. Rainbow Cream is the name of the ice cream that Miles and Shelbie picked tonight when we went out to TCBY for good ole waffle cone Wednesday. I wasn't brave enough to give Coral a taste of theirs so I shared some of my frozen yogurt with her and she was just thrilled to get anything!
The kids had a lot of fun and Miles and Shelbie ate every last bit of their ice cream and waffle cone. I guess that's not really a good thing, but they must have taken after their mother on their ice cream eating ability. YUMM YUMM...

2 comments:

Tillia said...

last time I took the girls out for a girls day they picked blue cotton candy, and pink bubble gum. I tasted it and it was not good at all, but they ate every bit. But it does make for really cute pictures.
I love those kids

Anonymous said...

Looks yummy!!!! And the faces go to show it!! :) I love it!!