Like I said it was a nice day anyways and we did see this blow fish pictured below. Grant caught him in the net and he was really cool to look at. As soon as we took some pictures we let him float away and as soon as he was far enough from us he did deflate himself.
Monday, August 31, 2009
An attempt to go into labor!
In an attempt to get my mind off of the fact that I'm still pregnant we decided to take the boat out for a few hours on Saturday. I was hoping that it would relax me and I would start to feel like I was going into labor and we'd have to turn around and come home. No such luck with going into labor but it was a beautiful relaxing day. Miles kept saying over and over again how this was the best day ever, so cute! We tried to catch some scallops while we were out there but were only able to get about 2 dozen which is pretty much nothing. We just didn't find the right spots.
Like I said it was a nice day anyways and we did see this blow fish pictured below. Grant caught him in the net and he was really cool to look at. As soon as we took some pictures we let him float away and as soon as he was far enough from us he did deflate himself.

Like I said it was a nice day anyways and we did see this blow fish pictured below. Grant caught him in the net and he was really cool to look at. As soon as we took some pictures we let him float away and as soon as he was far enough from us he did deflate himself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
nothing stops you - even being almost 10 months pregnant! glad y'all had fun!
hope I see y'all this week - know you hope that.
my bags are packed!
I mean Mother said it, NOTHING stops you! Brian would have had to drug me to get me in a bathing suit and on a boat in the ocean that pregnant. Just for the record I didn't agree with this outing but I am glad it helped you pass time!!!
Post a Comment