After I dropped off Shelbie at her school it was just Coral and I at home and I just didn't know what to do with myself. The house was so quiet that I don't think Coral even knew what to do with herself! I know she'll be a little sad in a few days cause she loves her siblings but for now it's a nice break. Hopefully there will be a new baby crying in the house soon and I'm sure then she'll have lots to do to "help" me and keep occupied.
Monday, August 24, 2009
Back to School!
The kids were SOOO... excited to go back to school this morning & I'd have to say that I was pretty excited myself :) Miles got up at 6 am and came in our bedroom ready to go! We had so much time to get ready that they even let me take a picture outside before we left. It's always hard for me to believe how big they are getting and what sweet and good kids they are becoming.
After I dropped off Shelbie at her school it was just Coral and I at home and I just didn't know what to do with myself. The house was so quiet that I don't think Coral even knew what to do with herself! I know she'll be a little sad in a few days cause she loves her siblings but for now it's a nice break. Hopefully there will be a new baby crying in the house soon and I'm sure then she'll have lots to do to "help" me and keep occupied.

After I dropped off Shelbie at her school it was just Coral and I at home and I just didn't know what to do with myself. The house was so quiet that I don't think Coral even knew what to do with herself! I know she'll be a little sad in a few days cause she loves her siblings but for now it's a nice break. Hopefully there will be a new baby crying in the house soon and I'm sure then she'll have lots to do to "help" me and keep occupied.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
cute and sweet kids! Miles is getting tall and thin.
see y'all soon!
So cute I miss them already!
They are adorable! Tell Shelbie Ms. Angela misses her! Joy School started today!
Post a Comment