On day four of our excursion to Pigeon Forge we were going to get up early to get to Dollywood when it opened and get in some of the kids favorite rides before we headed home. However, the weather didn't cooperate and it was storming all morning. We decided that we better head back home and not try to wait it out any longer. There was also another reason for not going which happened right before we left the hotel. This was Coral throwing up all over me in the hotel room. Then Miles after a couple miles down the road insisting that we stop the car and him throwing up as soon as we opened the doors. It continued like this pretty much the whole way home. When there wasn't anything left in them to throw up it was dry heaving from then on out (sorry I know this is not a pleasant thought but it was even worse going through it). Then to top it off my car started to give us trouble and lets just say that what was supposed to be a 2 hour trip home took 6 hours. One funny thing is that Leland and Shelbie didn't seem to mind the trip cause they were in the back of my car the whole time just a jabbering away (once again I can't say it enough how 2 peas in a pod they are). When we pulled in the driveway Leland said to me, "that didn't take that long". I thought to myself, are you kidding me :)LOL
The only two pictures we have from this eventful day are of pitiful Coral. The first one is of her lifeless in the the floor of my moms house and the second is of her in the hotel room asleep on the bed right after she threw up on me. I know it's a little mean to take pictures of her so sick but I had to document the fact that she was so sick she was calm enough to sleep on the floor. Luckily she is feeling a little bit better but I did have to take to into the doctors on Saturday and we found out that she also had an ear infection, poor thing! I'm sure that she'll be back to normal craziness soon.
1 comment:
poor little Coral!!! I felt so bad for her.
Post a Comment