Thursday, August 6, 2009

Carl Sandburg Goat Farm

My sister Tillia and my mom took the 6 oldest kids to the Carl Sandburg goat farm a few days ago. All the kids came home telling me about the cute goats and all the goat babies that they got to see and pet. Even the oldest, Coleman, said that that was a pretty good outing for being free.
Above is one of the big mommy goats.
Here's Shelbie and her "I'm not going to smile" face. She is such a stinker about taking pictures but she still is a cutie if I do say so myself.
Leland and Shelbie holding hands all the way from the car down the long path to the goat farm.
The 6 oldest resting on a bench with MaMa.
Miles and his serious face petting one of the goats.

1 comment:

Becky Leland said...

This was a great outing - the goats are beautiful and so tame. I'm with Coleman - a great activity for free.