Monday, August 17, 2009

Carowinds!

I was waiting to post this picture cause I had a video to go with it, but the video doesn't seem to be working. I wanted to write a little something about my brave 6 year old and his total excitement about roller coasters.
When we were up in NC my dad and sister took the three oldest kids, Coleman, Evelyn, and Miles to Charlotte to the theme park Carowinds. They had a blast and Miles came home with many stories to tell. He brought a map home of the park and told me everything that he rode and all about the rides. It was really cute to see his excitement and I was so impressed at him riding almost all of the coasters that he was tall enough for. He told me with a smile on his face about this one particular that had about 3 loops and twists that you go forward on and then it reverses and you ride it backwards. I'm just thrilled that he made some great memories and had such a good time!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome Miles!! You are braver than your cousin Candy even :) Way to go!!!!

Becky Leland said...

I can"t believe that Miles and Evelyn LOVED the big and scary rides!!! They are still talking about the fun they had on them - WOW!!!

love y'all

Becky Leland said...

Coleman has always LOVED the big and scary rides! Not Me!!!