Thursday, August 6, 2009

Getting out of the house

Sometimes I get bad cabin fever if I don't get out of my house at some point in a day, even if it's just to go outside and get some fresh air. It has been no different for me here at my moms house, and actually it has been even stronger cause there has been 8 kids running around screaming in the house all day long. Anyways, yesterday we decided to just go to the park and let the kids get some of there energy out and for all of us to get some well needed daily fresh air. Below are a few highlights from our trip to the park.
I loved this picture of my niece Leland.
Coral had the best time getting all dirty in the sandbox. She has always been attracted to dirt and loves to dig in it. This is her new CHEEEZZZ... for the camera face.
Whenever Shelbie sees the camera she gets a little grumpy. I told her that I was going to take a picture of her and she told me that she was going to give me her grumpiest face. So how do you think she did? I still think that it's a precious picture no matter how grumpy she was trying to be.
Miles on the other hand loves me to take pictures of him especially if he's up in a tree!