Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Creativity and Imagination!

I haven't posted in a while and so today I decided to take a couple of snap shots of some of our daily activities. Today, and the past couple of days, the kids have taken over the dining room table and floor. The last few meals we have been eating around their creations of blocks and Lincoln logs. I do love that my kids are not laking in the creativity and imagination area. It's so fun to hear them playing together and making up all sorts of things.
Above is Miles and his wall of blocks. He was using the Lincoln logs and catapulting them over the wall.
Here is Shelbie and her tower. She's always so proud of herself!
This is one of Miles "inventions". He is constantly putting things together and telling me what it is and usually I haven't a clue what he is taking about, but like a good mom I listen and act like I know.
This is our dinner center piece our Lincoln Log Village. I finally started letting Miles use the dining room table instead of the playroom floor cause little Coral kept knocking down anything that is within her reach.

4 comments:

Becky Leland said...

Stacie, I'm so glad you buzzed Miles hair - after that great haircut I gave him at the beach.

Shelbie looks like you cut her hair - or is it just soooo curly?

Tillia said...

It s amazing what kids can do when they can't watch tv, you are the best little mom and I am so glad you are my sister

Wanda said...

Stacie---You never seem to amaze me !!!! Tillia said it right when she said that you are a great mom--- Those little ones of yours are so precious and you are molding them so well !!! I love you so much and the kids are adorable---just wish they lived closer !!!!
Love Aunt "Wondo"

Becky Leland said...

Stacie, Just had to say - I LOVE your three precious children!!!