Thursday, July 17, 2008

I have been tagged.

My sister has tagged me so I'll respond. Below are the questions and answers.

What was I doing 10 years ago?
Transferring to my third college in one year, sad I know. I was getting ready to go to Appalachian State University in Boone, NC. Within the next year I was engaged, transferring yet again, and getting married.


What is my to do list for today?
Pack for the beach, go to Wal-mart, and keep the house straightened up (but that's always on my list).


What are 3 bad habits of mine?
1. Taste testing food while I'm cooking, especially desserts. This is why I don't make dessert that much cause I love raw dough and mix's.
2. It's not really a habit, but I guess It kindoff has become one, but i hate cleaning bathrooms.
3. This is bad to say, but I have a bad habit of not having sympathy for others, mostly just family. I guess i think that if I can do it then everyone else should be able to. sorry


3 things you may not know about me?
1. I have been bungee jumping.
2. I won the state championship in track in the 4 x 400 relay, and still hold my high school record for the 800.
3. I was Blue Ridge Junior Miss 1997 and if you're wondering this was not a beauty pageant, but a schlorship program :)

4 books I love?
1. Harry Potter series, but I've only read the first three
2. The Work and The Glory series, I'm working on finding the time to read book number 7 right now.
3. Edgar A. Guest book of Poetry, I got my love of rhyming from my father.
4. this is sad, but I can't really think of a fourth book, i can remember really liking the Baby Sitting Club when I was young I must of ready all 20 or more of them.

4 favorite tv/movies shows?
1. so you think you can dance, and a lot of other reality shows
2. The Sound of Music
3. Center Stage
4. Julia Roberts movies

4 jobs I have had?
1. making special ordered camp packages at a store called The Wrinkled Egg in Flat Rock, NC.
2. wrapping herbal soaps and lotins with there labels. sounds exciting I know, but when you're paid per piece you get pretty good at it.
3. Secretary in a ENT doctors office.
4. Senior Secretary at the University of Florida College of Medicine teaching center.

4 places I have lived?
1. Saluda, NC
2. Flat Rock, NC
3. Provo, UT
4. Boone, NC

5 of my favorite foods?
1. sushi rolls, the ones with cooked meat inside
2. good quality pizza
3. fresh fish that Grant has speared
4. homemade salsa
5. warm chocolate chip cookies right out of the oven

Bloggers I am tagging?
Cami, Libby, Rebbeca, Kerri

1 comment:

The Nelson Family said...

Oh no! I should never have read this post! :) I'll get something up soon.

Where have I been? I thought I kept up on you pretty good, but I'm way behind or you have been posting like mad. Nice work. I love the bow board and it looks like you guys have been having so much fun!