Wednesday, July 23, 2008
So Long, Farwell!
Well, my sister and her 4 kids have made it safely back to there home in Utah late last night. I know that she's so glad to be home and it is nice to get back to a normal schedule, however, she was here so long that I really do miss her already. Most people when they heard that she was coming for three weeks would act shocked and wish me luck, but it's crazy how fast the three weeks went. Yes it was tiring, chaotic, and messy, but it was also wonderful and memorable. We got to do so many fun things together that I will remember forever, especially since I've gotten to record a lot of our happenings her on my blog. So thank you sis for coming and dealing with many plane and airport discomforts to travel the long distance. Now I know that you do love your sister and her kids enough to deal with us for three weeks. I LOVE YOU TOO!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love you all tons!!!!!!!!!!! and we miss you too!! I will say that my bed felt great and Claire hasn't slept with me once, YEA!
Post a Comment