Thursday, July 10, 2008

Lake Alto

Tillia and I have been trying to do something fun with the kids every day to keep them entertained, happy, and worn out. Today we went to this local lake called Lake Alto. I hadn't been there in a while so I wasn't sure what the water level was at, but when we arrived it was perfect and we were the only ones there which was spectacular! It had a little sand area and the kids loved playing with there sand toys and swimming in the water. We all had a blast and the kids were pretty much happy the rest of the day. Plus, because of the outing they all had early bedtimes, BONUS!
My happy Miles, I have to add that right before we left him and Coleman were running around the house and Miles somehow ran himself right into one of our doors. You can kind off see the huge welt on his forehead. Boys will be boys I suppose.
Shelbie and her favorite hat. I love this hat also cause it keeps her from getting sunburned.
Last but for sure not least is the angel Coral. This pretty much says it all and sums up the day!

No comments: