Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Trip to Target.

Today Tillia and I decided to venture out to Target with our 7 children, quite a challenge! Other than making a horrendous mess in the dressing room of biscuits and popcorn we did pretty good. All the kids returned home with a piece of clothing that they had picked out themselves and below are some pictures of our purchases.
Leland, Shelbie, and Claire got matching princess nightgowns and they put them on as soon as we got home. I know I'm biased, but they look darn cute!
Here's the three oldest ones with t-shirts that have a dragon design.
Here is Coral getting in trouble climbing up the stairs. I usually have a gate up, but the other kids knocked it down in all their wildness so Coral saw that and thought she'd hit the jack pot. I would say, "Coral I'm coming to get you." And she would just laugh and go even faster, little stinker.

1 comment:

Edwin and Rebecca said...

I love shopping at Target with my sisters. We can spend hours in there. We always hit Target. Evelyn is seriously kill'n me with the boy shirt. She is a crack up. Have fun...don't get in too much trouble.