
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Fabulous Bow Board!
A month and a half ago when I was up in North Carolina on our girls weekend Tillia and I went into this kids boutique and saw these bow boards that you clip all your girls hair bows onto and display them in there rooms. Well, these were like 40 bucks and we both looked at each other and said, we can make that and I bet we can make it even cuter. So as soon as Tillia got home she busted one out that was adorable and emailed me a picture. I was quite jealous, and now that she's at my house I roped her into helping me get mine done. Below is the result and I love it. I made it out of the same fabric that is in Shelbie and Coral room, however, I found so many bows that I had stuffed into a plastic bag that you can't really see to much of the fabric or cute ric-rac. If you like what you see I'll sell you one for 100 bucks (a girls got to make a profit!)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment