
Aunt Alison and family gave Coral this sparkle princess tutu and I couldn't resist trying it on right away. As soon as Coral took it off Shelbie tried to try it on.

Me and my baby that's not a baby anymore.

She was a little unsure about her cake and just stared at it for a little while. When we finally tried to feed her a piece she spit it out and then check out what she did below.

She wanted nothing to do with cake which was quite sad for me. I have to admit that her 1st birthday party was mostly for me as a mom cause as Coral showed tonight she could care less. I still love you Coral and you'll always be my precious!
3 comments:
Stacie,
How cute! I love first birthdays and the parties that go with them! Even if the cake freaks them out (Conner was our only one that played with his), it makes great memories :) And such cute pictures of you and her and Grant and her. You will blow away if you get any thinner, by the way! You look great! I love seeing pics of you guys as well as the kids- it's great! Have a terrific rest of the week, and wish Coral a happy day from us (I can't believe a year is passed already!)!
Luv ya'll-
Candy
She is getting so stinkin cute, she does favor you quite a bit. and by the way you look smokin hot stacie, just beautiful.
I can't believe she is already one, it won't be long till my little baby turns one, time flys!!!
Great post love you tons!!
Happy Birthday Coral! Stacie, you and Coral are adorable. That tutu is cute.
Post a Comment