Friday, October 17, 2008
Ode to Zumba!
I just got done with one of my favorite classes at the gym. The class is called Zumba and it is a Latin inspired international dance class with a twist of hip hop, cool huh. As many of you know I have always loved to dance and the first time I went to this class I was hooked. There's something about a group full of women just letting it all go and getting there groove thing on (not to mention if done properly, and full out, this hour long class can burn up to 1000 calories, no wonder I've always loved dancing!). So, the reason I tell you all about this is to share how liberating it is to just let all worries go and break it down, you'd be amazed at how good you'll feel. The next time you feel the need to dance just turn on the music, think of me (or maybe not cause that could be weird), move those hips, shake that bootie, and break it down! Happy Dancing and calorie burning!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I have heard so much about this class but still haven't gone to one. I'll have to get my bootie there and shake it!
PS - I love how you are the sole commenter on my blog lately! Nice work making me feel loved :)
Stacie! You have a blog! I love it! I'm glad you took a peek at mine and left a comment! I'm gonna add you to my blog list so I can keep tabs on you and the kiddos! :)
Oh yeah, I'd be all over Zumba!! I love that letting loose- I crank up the music quite often in my family room, and dance til my heart's content! It definitely does the soul good :)!!
Luv ya- Candy
Post a Comment