Thursday, October 30, 2008

Crazy Hair!

Coral has never liked anything on her head or in her hair. Whenever I try and put in a hair bow or pony tail she pulls it out very quickly. Today she pulled her hair out and this was the result. I kept trying to put it back but she wasn't having it. I want to ask all those other moms out there who have little girls how do you get them to keep things in their hair?

1 comment:

Jenny P. said...

I don't!! Lucy prefers hers down and mostly in her face... I cut a lot of the length off to make it easier to brush, but she won't keep clips, and ribbons and bows and all that stuff in for longer than a few minutes before she pulls it out. Makes me crazy, but she's her own woman... who am I to interfere!

Adorable picture. :)