I am sure that today was the first of many field trips for my children. I was so excited to get to go with Miles and his kindergarten class to The Greathouse Butterfly Farm. Miles' class has been raising Monarch butterflies and this was the perfect trip for them. Miles told me that riding the bus to the farm was "so awesome".

Everyone got a sponge soaked in Gatorade and got to feed the butterflies. It was really cool and you got an up close look at them.


This is Miles' class.

My sweet Miles posed for a pic under the shade of a tree. He held hands with me most of the day and even told me that he loved me. I cherish these times and I am so grateful that I got to go with him. A special thanks to my hubby who took time away from his work day to help me with the girls so that I could go!
1 comment:
So cute. Cater and Callie loved the first time they rode a bus as well. So exciting. Lots of kids and no seat belts!
Post a Comment