While I was attending a wonderful meeting at church tonight about strengthening the family Grant was at home putting it to work. To my surprise when I arrived home I found one of the most precious things that I've ever seen. After pulling up I noticed that there was a chair in the front yard so I went to check it out. I then saw a hammock up with someone in it. Soon I noticed that Grant was in there with all three children and they were all fast asleep. I first marveled at how in the world they all feel asleep, especially Coral, so snuggled up together and then I ran to get the camera. Grant explained to me later that it was totally not planned and just kindof happened. I just can't get over this adorable sight and it is something that I, and I'm sure Grant and the kids, will remember forever. In fact Miles woke up as I was carrying him to bed, he looked up with a smile and said how much fun that was resting in the hammock all together.

6 comments:
Stacie, This is ADORABLE - but I am amazed how they ( the kids) all fell asleep. I am really surprised that Coral would go to sleep while outside.
Love y'all tons!
How sweet, it's more than that, but I don't know a word for it!! That's a forever memory, like you said!
I'm so glad you got this. MY forever memory will be seeing you find this cute site and then TAKE OFF running inside saying "I've got to go get my camera!"
I'm glad you got the photo - It's darling. Thanks for having the contest at your house last night. I hope the clean-up wasn't too bad. Maybe we'll have to start having it at the church :)
So adorable! Great Dad!
Hey Stacie! I found your blog through Angela's. I can't believe that you guys have three kids! They are so beautiful! It sounds like you are doing well.
What a precious picture of Grant and the kids! I am also amazed that they are all sleeping together (and outside). How sweet!
I read your post about Zumba and it reminded me of our early morning "run/walks" around Tanglewood. Who did that with us? Was it Angela? Anyway, I was so out of shape - thanks for your patience with me.
I am excited to be able to read your blog and to hear about what is happening with your family. -Melica Leishman
I love how cuddled they all look, I can't believe they all went to sleep. It must have been a nice night, love you all
Post a Comment