Above is Coral playing with the cars at Shelbie's school.Thursday, October 30, 2008
Independent Shelbie!
I wasn't sure what to title this post but I figured that independent sounded better than stubborn so that's what I went with. Ever since Shelbie was little we have been calling her little miss independent and that has suck with her. She had a small Halloween celebration at school today and all the kids sang the parents a couple songs. I was sure that Shelbie would be as loud as could be and leading the pack, but boy was I way off. At first she went to hide behind the bushes and then after I got her to go with her class she just stood there pouting. She loves to sing and has sung me all the songs words for word so I was puzzled. After it was over I asked her why she didn't sing and her response was, "I didn't want to". Well I guess that says it all!
Above is Coral playing with the cars at Shelbie's school.
Above is Coral playing with the cars at Shelbie's school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment