My newest niece arrived into the world yesterday around 8 am. She weighed in at 6 lbs 12 ozs and 19 1/2 inches long. She was named Naomi Cooper (no middle name yet). I got to go meet her tonight at the hospital and she is adorable. Congrats Todd and Alison on another cute girl!

She loved it when I snuggled her and she fell right asleep.

Naomi and Aunt Stacie :)

Grant and I went together to the hospital and took turns watching the kids and going up to see Naomi and Alison. Miles, Shelbie, and Coral played around at the duck pond outside the hospital. Above is Miles practicing his tree climbing skills, with some help from Daddy.

Shelbie and her new gator hat that she picked out. Sometimes she's so girly and other times she insists on an orange gator hat, you go girl!

Coral loved walking around and playing in the grass and dirt.
5 comments:
What a beautiful little baby! I am so happy for Allison and Todd! Please send them my congrats. Thank you, Stacie for your loving words to me! I am grateful to have friends like you.
Darling baby. I love how snugly they are at first. Maybe I DO want another one :) Love the Gator hat!
So cute, tell allison and todd congrats!! It will be me in 3 weeks YEA!!!!! Your kids look so big, tell them Aunt TT said to STOP growing NOW!!
Stacie, I just left these precious and busy kids - why do they look bigger ? Love the gator hat on Shelbie.
Love y'all
tell Alison and Todd - we are really happy for them - beautiful little girl.
Post a Comment