Friday, October 31, 2008

Trick or Treat!

We had a lot of fun trick or treating in our neighborhood tonight. Grant's brother Todd and his two oldest girls, Samantha and Arabella ,came and went with us. Miles and Shelbie both wore different costumes from the other nights church party. Miles decided to be a skeleton pirate, his costume from last year and I was so surprised that it still fit! Shelbie wanted to be a princess to match Samantha and Arabella so she wore her favorite dress up princess costume. Coral, our little ballerina, went along for the ride in the wagon but as soon as she saw the others getting something in shiny little wrappers she was all over it! I actually gave her her first lolly pop while we were walking around and she was so excited!
Above is Grant giving Miles a ride on his bike handle bars, so fun!
Princess Shelbie waiting for everyone to catch up with her.
Miles and his loot of candy, although I'm sure that his daddy will be stealing a good amount of that.
Yum Yum! Coral was really enjoying her first lolly pop.
Way to go Miles! He did his good deed for the night and pulled his little sisters in the wagon for at least a few minutes.
I hope everyone had a happy and safe Halloween!




2 comments:

Edwin and Rebecca said...

Happy Halloween!!!!

Tillia said...

Looks like it was a huge success!!! Coral is really starting to look like you, what a lucky girl!
Happy Halloween