I guess when you get up at 5:20 am giggly and playing together you're bound to get tired. I was lucky enough to have my camera in my purse and snap the shot of my girls asleep in the car on the way to get Miles from school. I'm just wondering since I got up at 5:20 am with them where's my nap?Thursday, October 23, 2008
Randomness!
Like mother like son! When I was little I loved stuffed animals and would carry them everywhere, name them, and sleep surrounded by them. Miles isn't near that bad, but he does love his animals. He usually has a new favorite every couple of weeks. This week it's his new stuffed blue dolphin. He really wanted me to take a picture of him with it and post it to the blog.
I guess when you get up at 5:20 am giggly and playing together you're bound to get tired. I was lucky enough to have my camera in my purse and snap the shot of my girls asleep in the car on the way to get Miles from school. I'm just wondering since I got up at 5:20 am with them where's my nap?
I guess when you get up at 5:20 am giggly and playing together you're bound to get tired. I was lucky enough to have my camera in my purse and snap the shot of my girls asleep in the car on the way to get Miles from school. I'm just wondering since I got up at 5:20 am with them where's my nap?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
5:20 kill me NOW!!
sooooo precious!
Post a Comment