Last night was the Halloween party at church and the kids had a lot of fun. As usual it was hard to get pictures especially when the festivities began. Miles has been talking about being a ghost for months, but once we got him dressed up and put the white face paint on he wasn't to sure about it. He off course kept it on, but I don't know if he will be a ghost again on Friday cause he kept on saying how itchy he felt, he's always been my sensitive skin child.
Shelbie loves her Tinker bell costume but does not love pictures (that's all I'm going to say about that).
Coral was the cutest little ballerina, if only I could look that cute with a pot belly and chubby thighs. She had a great time wearing daddy out and getting into everything and every ones candy and treats!
It was an overall fun night, but if I'm going to be honest it was quite crazy, hectic, and stressful (there I said it).

No comments:
Post a Comment