Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Back from The Keys!

Grant and I were so blessed to have been able to go on a wonderful trip to The Florida Keys all by ourselves. We are so grateful to "MaMa" (Grandma Leland) for watching over Miles, Shelbie, and Coral and for taking such good care of them. I had never been to The Keys and Grant was able to show me around a bit and the drive was beautiful. Other than quite a few mishaps with the boat trailer and tires the trip was perfect. I used a waterproof camera for all the pictures, since most of them were in the boat or underwater, so as soon as they get developed I'll post them up with some more details and commentary.
ps - it's always nice to get away, but it's even better to come home to such sweet children!

1 comment:

The Nelson Family said...

SOOOOOO jealous! That sounds so nice. I have been gone a lot, but to actually go on a fun vacation alone with Brad would be heaven!